- RT @ICBUW: Former A10 commander @RepMcSally of #Tucson urged to support full transparency over US #depleteduranium use in #Iraq https://t.c… 2 months ago
- RT @ICBUW: The US's use of #depleteduranium in #Syria has again drawn attention to the lack of clearance obligations on users: https://t.co… 5 months ago
- RT @ICBUW: Why did the US use DU in Syria, will they use it again, and will it be cleared up? Our new piece takes a look: https://t.co/plfL… 5 months ago
- RT @ICBUW: Thanks to @CarolineLucas we know that @UKagainstDaesh is largely uninterested in how its allies conduct hostilities. https://t.c… 5 months ago
- RT @ICBUW: The US justifies depleted uranium use on grounds that it's vital against hard targets; use against fuel tankers is totally at od… 5 months ago
- RT @ICBUW: Thanks @samueloakford & @airwars for chasing final confirmation of US DU use in #Syria airwars.org/news/depletedu…; targets ID'd as… 5 months ago
Campaigning for a ban on Depleted Uranium weapons
Latest CADU news – with a 2010 campaign round up
January 7, 2011Posted by on
The latest CADU News has now been published, with a round up of our busy 2010 campaign.
Well worth a read if you want to see if your MP or MSP was one of the 93 MPs or 19 MSPs who supported motions lodged in both parliaments calling on the government to support the crucial UN vote held in December.