- RT @ICBUW: New military study on #depleteduranium challenges #radiation #health risk models, showing DU causes Bystander Effect https://t.c… 1 month ago
- RT @ICBUW: On the networks of suffering created by the production, testing and use of depleted uranium and other toxic weapons https://t.co… 1 month ago
- RT @ICBUW: No #depleteduranium resolution at this year's #UNGA72 - governments should instead ensure that 2016's is implemented https://t.c… 1 month ago
- RT @ICBUW: Former A10 commander @RepMcSally of #Tucson urged to support full transparency over US #depleteduranium use in #Iraq https://t.c… 5 months ago
- RT @ICBUW: The US's use of #depleteduranium in #Syria has again drawn attention to the lack of clearance obligations on users: https://t.co… 8 months ago
- RT @ICBUW: Why did the US use DU in Syria, will they use it again, and will it be cleared up? Our new piece takes a look: https://t.co/plfL… 8 months ago
Campaigning for a ban on Depleted Uranium weapons
Latest CADU news – with a 2010 campaign round up
January 7, 2011Posted by on
The latest CADU News has now been published, with a round up of our busy 2010 campaign.
Well worth a read if you want to see if your MP or MSP was one of the 93 MPs or 19 MSPs who supported motions lodged in both parliaments calling on the government to support the crucial UN vote held in December.