- RT @ICBUW: New military study on #depleteduranium challenges #radiation #health risk models, showing DU causes Bystander Effect https://t.c… 2 years ago
- RT @ICBUW: On the networks of suffering created by the production, testing and use of depleted uranium and other toxic weapons https://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @ICBUW: No #depleteduranium resolution at this year's #UNGA72 - governments should instead ensure that 2016's is implemented https://t.c… 2 years ago
- RT @ICBUW: Former A10 commander @RepMcSally of #Tucson urged to support full transparency over US #depleteduranium use in #Iraq https://t.c… 2 years ago
- RT @ICBUW: The US's use of #depleteduranium in #Syria has again drawn attention to the lack of clearance obligations on users: https://t.co… 2 years ago
- RT @ICBUW: Why did the US use DU in Syria, will they use it again, and will it be cleared up? Our new piece takes a look: https://t.co/plfL… 2 years ago
Campaigning for a ban on Depleted Uranium weapons
All Party Parliamentary Group on Depleted Uranium officially registered
September 13, 2011Posted by on
Uranium Weapons Network is pleased to announce that the All Party Parliamentary Group on Depleted Uranium has been officially registered on Parliament’s website here.
The group has now met twice – the first meeting to establish the group, and the second (see post below) heard a presentation on the legal position of DU.