- RT @ICBUW: The US's use of #depleteduranium in #Syria has again drawn attention to the lack of clearance obligations on users: https://t.co… 5 days ago
- RT @ICBUW: Why did the US use DU in Syria, will they use it again, and will it be cleared up? Our new piece takes a look: https://t.co/plfL… 5 days ago
- RT @ICBUW: Thanks to @CarolineLucas we know that @UKagainstDaesh is largely uninterested in how its allies conduct hostilities. https://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @ICBUW: The US justifies depleted uranium use on grounds that it's vital against hard targets; use against fuel tankers is totally at od… 1 week ago
- RT @ICBUW: Thanks @samueloakford & @airwars for chasing final confirmation of US DU use in #Syria airwars.org/news/depletedu…; targets ID'd as… 1 week ago
- RT @detoxconflict: UN special rapporteur on toxics finds UK Gov must improve on a range of issues, including military toxics & waste https:… 3 weeks ago
Campaigning for a ban on Depleted Uranium weapons
All Party Parliamentary Group on Depleted Uranium officially registered
September 13, 2011Posted by on
Uranium Weapons Network is pleased to announce that the All Party Parliamentary Group on Depleted Uranium has been officially registered on Parliament’s website here.
The group has now met twice – the first meeting to establish the group, and the second (see post below) heard a presentation on the legal position of DU.